-->

Saturday 22 March 2014

Loves ♡

I finally picked up muay thai after months of procrastinating and deliberating. And I am totally not regretting doing so^^

Check out my super chio Gloves and hand wraps~HAHAHA! 

Anyway, spent the afternoon with my loves yesterday ♡ its been a while since I enjoyed myself so much.
Had Muay Thai from 1220-120~ so Vickie and Marcel sat in to watch me go crazy while waiting for Ben to make his grand appearence HAHA! 
Then had lunch, Movie and went shopping! ^^ yay! 
And and can I add that yesterday was the first time someone (or some two in this case) treated me like a girl. Super touched la! I'm usually like super "bro" with my guy friends that they forget I am a girl. So when Ben and Marcel treated me like a fragile flower pot yesterday it was so awkward but touching ♡♡♡ I felt so happy and wiggly! LOL!
 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU 
(*⌒3⌒*)


♥My FAVOURITE guy Marcel♥

♥pedo bro from another mother♥
I'm just kidding~ super adorable Ben
♥my fun sized food and Yolo QT Vickie♥

And yes, we are missing my twinny Sam cos she didnt come♡
But ya.. Love you all to bits!
Hugs and kisses!

On a side note... CANT WAIT FOR TRAINING ON MONDAY WITH ZHU AND INDREK!

No comments:

Post a Comment